Due to my job, I spend a lot of time travelling across continents. These endless hours spent on planes and in airports made me realize quickly, that in order to breeze off the plane like I just walked out the beauty salon, my skin needs a lot of extra help.
So, no more dull and dried out complexion on arrival. With my approved short- and long-haul beauty routine you too can step off a plane looking like an international jetsetter.
1 This super cute sleeping mask made of organic cotton and bamboo will ensure a good sleep on your flight and guarantee a relaxed arrival.
2. This tinted moisturizer from Laura Mercier will provide a youthful, radiant complexion for a jet set worthy arrival.
3. Dry hands on the plane? For me this was a well-known problem. Since then I found my all-time favourite hand-cream. This shea butter hand-cream from L’Occitane is simply wonderful. Super soft hands and a fantastic smell – enough said.
4. If you follow me you might know already. I love Dr. Hauschka products. See here. To pamper the delicate skin around your eyes I would certainly recommend this fantastic Eye Balm. If this balm is too rich for you there is also a lighter eye product available.
5. I find the Invisibobble to be the best thing since sliced bread!! (Even though I don’t eat bread) It does exactly what it says on the tin; holds hair securely without pulling hair, leaves no "dents" when taken out, and doesn't rip out hair when you remove it.
6. Before you apply your tinted moisturizer, cleaning your face after a long flight is essential. I totally swear by the Liz Earle cleanse and polish cleanser.
7. You don’t want chapped lips. Do you? I recently discovered the Sugar Fresh Lip therapy treatment – and I really love it.
8. Hydrating your skin during the flight is crucial. I use this mask every night. Why not use it on the plane as well?
9. Time to relax. These earphones not only look fantastic, they also guarantee you a relaxed journey. No more annoyance by snoring neighbors or chatty passengers. Oh, did I already mention that I love rosegold and copperJ?
10. A real life-saver for me is this facial toner from Dr. Hauschka. It picks me up every time I need it. The ultimate travel partner for me.