A little bit more about me. Like anyone cares.
- I have a B.A. in Multimedia Arts
- I’ve decided not to finish my Master’s degree - too many other interesting things I'd like to do
- I will study forensic psychology one day
- I work in marketing
- I live in London right now
- I love to hike in the mountains
- I love cats
- I love Milky Oolong tea
Thank you for stopping by at Don’t risk it for a Biscuit!
My name is Mel, and I would like to share my thoughts and passions with you. I started this website after being repeatedly told by friends and family that I have a unique talent to annoy all of them with my very peculiar take on almost everything. I hope to find some like-minded people out there who are able to understand me ;-)
Who is this site for?
This site is for the ones who want to call their own shots. The ones who want to live and think differently. The ones who have fun in their lives and refuse to live it the ordinary way.
Here you will find some Information about Health and Fitness as well as everything else I stumble upon. Hope you enjoy it.
- I’m fostering an orphan baby elephant
- I follow the Paleo lifestyle
- I’m into HIT workouts
- I would call myself a professional when it comes to finding really cool stuff online
- I love music
- I love to read
- I read very fast yet still I couldn't properly read out loud even if my life depended on it
- I certainly think (too) much